Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring & Easter in Ocean City

We are settled in Ocean City as our temporary living situation. Here are the boys blowing milk bubbles in their cereal.


We took the boys to the Hamilton Mall for pictures with the Easter Bunny. They also rode the carousel which they adore! Doesn't it look like I am wearing a wig here? I dyed my hair darker...I still don't know if I like it.





Uncle Dave spent most of Easter weekend with us in OC. We all went to the crazy and crowded Easter egg hunt on Saturday.




Can you spot a thong in the next picture? (photo courtesy of Uncle Dave)






Here we are at Mom-Mom Dede's and Pop-Pop's house for Easter dinner. The boys had another egg hunt in the yard and Daniel played with this new train all day!



Dean & her girls stopped by for lunch and a play date the following Monday. Here are Ben, Dan, Ellie & Jane:

No comments:

Post a Comment