Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter

The Easter Bunny came to our house! Ben and Dan woke up to a trail of easter eggs leading to their baskets. It was a beautiful day...warmer than usual and super sunny. It was exactly the kind of day Easter should be.
We spent the morning eating too much candy followed by church then a visit to Mimi & Pop's. Ben and Dan enjoyed an egg hunt with their cousins and they each received a Disney stuffed animal as a prize (to get them excited for our big Disney trip in July).
We did lots of Easter preparations this year including dyeing eggs, an Easter party at the rec center (where the children had a flashlight egg hunt) and baking a yellow and pink Easter cake with Mom.
It seems that Ben and Dan inherited the gene for LOVING Cadbury Creme Eggs, just like Mom AND Dad. They have had quite their fair share of both large and mini ones. I won't tell you how many I have had this season. That's right, I said season...not week. Andrew and my mom start buying me eggs as soon as they hit the shelves.
Now, if only someone would confiscate all the candy lying around my house so I won't eat it!!













No comments:

Post a Comment