Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving Day was perfect. Sunny and stress-free with lots of love and food. I am glad that I did most of my cooking the day before because it really seemed like a piece of cake to pull it all together come dinnertime. Andrew even got to play paint-ball (a Thanksgiving morning tradition) with his brothers and Ben and Dan were super cooperative and helpful in putting everything out before our guests came.



The dessert dishes were barely off the table when Benjamin started asking whether or not Thanksgiving was over and if we could start getting ready for winter, aka putting the Christmas decorations out. So, that is what we did yesterday and today and we still have a few stragglers left to be put out but all in all, it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. Now, if the weather would get a little colder it might actually feel like Christmas. I will be laughing that I said that once there is snow on the ground all winter but still, this warm November weather feels really odd to me.

Here are a few last pictures of fall - the boys running and jumping in leaves. From here on out, I have a feeling that most of our pictures will be looking pretty red and green!



No comments:

Post a Comment